Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Hello, Today was another BUSY day, canned more beans. I will hopefully be putting some more stuff on my blog soon....till next time .GOODNIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The eyes of the LORD are on the righteous , And His ears are open to their cry.
The face of the LORD is against those who do evil, To cut off the remembrance of them from the earth
PSALM 34:15,16.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Olivia!
    I like your blog. It's so fun to know what is going on. I love that verse.
    It is so comforting to know that our Lord hears us when we cry unto Him. Keep looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of your faith.He is doing a great work in you and thru you!
    I love you!
    Grace Elizabeth

    p.s. Hannah want's me to tell you to click on her name to see her new updates on her blog . If you want more stuff for your blog she can help.

    ReplyDelete