HI EVERYBODY, TODAY I PAINTED PICKED VEGIES , YESTERDAY I SPLITED WOOD , AND TOMOROW I WILL SPLIT WOOD, THEN SATURDAY MORN, I WILL BE GOING HUNTING BUT NOT SATURDAY EVENING BECAUSE I WILL BE BABYSITTING BUT I'AM GOING TO HUNT SUNDAY, SO PRAY THAT I WILL GET A DEER IF ITS GODS WILL, I WILL POST AND TELL YOU IF I GET A DEER :) =]......MOM IS GOING TO THE ALBERTA FARM MARKET TOMOROW. WELL I GOTTA GO NOW, LOVE YA'S.......-OLIVIA-..................
As a Deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, O God. Psalm 42: 1
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Howdy there!
ReplyDeleteWe just got back from lake MI. We went swimming! we were there with our cousins. I'll be prayin for ya sis! Hope ya git a deer.
Well better go...
~Gracie
Hey Grace, thats sounds fun , ( going to the beach)...
ReplyDeleteYeah I sure hope I get a deer, Love you Tons, Love Olivia.....
Hey
ReplyDeleteI seriously hope you get a deer. And I'll be prayin for yas too.
Tomorrow morning when I'm working with my fam butcherin chickens I'll be hopin you are butcherin out your deer!
Hi Olivia,
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to let you know that I have awarded you a “honest
scrap award” on my blog…so head over there to check it out.
~Hannah