Hello!! Today I raked leafes, Painted, cleaned house, and made dinner...Can't wait till we get our puppy. Looking forward to the future snow! Hope it snows on opening day of hunting, I will be out there almost all day, so if it snows I can watch the snow cover the bare ground... TTYL
OLIVIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Painted...what?
ReplyDeleteWhat did ya make for dinner?
Wish I could be out there in opening day with you!
Are you going to the wood chopping day that the Circle's church is doing?
It is on Sat and me Grace and David all want to go. David is for sure, and me and Grace are still figuring out if we want to or no...
~Hannah
Love ya Miss ya hope to see ya SOOOOOOON!
Yeah we are coming tomorow to the Circles wood thing at noon cause we have to rake in the morning, C-ya. love you love Olivia!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Olivia!
ReplyDeleteIt was so nice to see you and your sister today
I hope we can get together soon!
Until then I bid you a wonderful week!
Love,
~ Your freind and sister Grace E.
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path."
hey gracie, I hope we can get together soon too, I love that verse, Have a great week ttyl Love ya Love Olivia!!!!nice seein ya too.....
ReplyDeleteHey Liv!
ReplyDeleteHows it goin?
I hope I can see you soon!
David got 10 deer already!
other hunters keep bringing them to get processed
Have a good day in the Lord!
Nathanael and Enoch saw Grace and You and your nephew in walmart the other day . I told Enoch: "why din't you say Hi Enoch?"So I'll say it for him: HI Grace!, Hi Olivia! HI!, HI!, HI!
and now : Bye,Bye
Gracie