Tuesday, November 24, 2009

HEY! 2MORROW WE R HEADING 2 LEVI 'N' HOLLYS SO PRAY 4 OUR SAFE TRAVELING........LIV!!!!!

TRUST IN THE LORD WITH ALL YOUR HEART,
AND LEAN NOT ON YOUR OWN UNDERSTANDING;
IN ALL YOUR WAYS ACKNOWLEDGE HIM.
AND HE SHALL DIRECT YOUR PATHS.
PROVERBS3:5,6

5 comments:

  1. I'm prayin sister!
    safe traveling
    Have a happy thanksgiving!
    Lov ya! ttyl
    ~Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I do you you have safe travels and a wonderful time!
    Praying 4 U!
    Hope to see you ASAP!!!! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
    Love ya Liv!
    Nannie

    tell all your sissys miss Nannie down the way is a-hollerin a "Howdy do?" and a "I love you"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Liv!
    Did you Have a good Time?
    Right now Me and Hannah are In T.C. W/ Mama @ The farmers maket.
    I hope you are having a great day in the Lord!
    God Bless
    ~Gracie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girls! Yeah I had a very good time, wish we could come over tomorow! goodnight sleep good lov ya love Liv....

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Liv SUNDAY EVE,
    I missed you too today! "I said to Mama I it would be so nice to see them today, I want to do something jolly!"

    Oh Liv, if I ever had a tea party do you think you and your sisters would want to come?
    I was thinking that your Mom could come too and she could visit with Mama, while us girls had tea at the cabin. We would have a splendid time don't ya think? This is just talking about it, ya know?
    I'll let you know when I am ready. by way of phone or letter.
    I thought it would be so fun to all get in the kitchen and rustle up some type of sweets for the tea time!
    Just some thoughts!
    Good night!
    Love & Hugs
    ~Grace
    say hi to G..,P.,& E., for me I miss you bunches!

    ReplyDelete