Monday, December 7, 2009
Six names you go by: Liv, oliv, livers, livvy, esther, Aunt Liv. 3 things you are wearing right now, black t-shirt jeans and tank top. 3 things you want very badly right now, more snow, a laptop, and visiting with friends. 3 things you did last night/yesterday. went to friends house and had lots of fun with hannah and grace. 2 people you last talked to on the phone, Grace and mom. 2 things you are going to do tomorow, do laundry, house work. your 3 favorite beverages. milk, tea, water. I guess a snow storm is coming tomorow night and lasting till thursday. so glad for more snow, then we can go snowmobiling. Ttyl love Livvy!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh I had fun readin your tag Livers (I won't call you that all the time if you don't want me to!!). I had so much fun with ya yesterday! More snow? Yeah!!!! Have a good rest! More snow? Yeah!!!!
ReplyDelete~Hannah
I had fun reading your tag Livvy!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite beverages are the same thing! you can check out my blog I got the same tag too!
Yay! snow + snowmobilin'+ You = extra supper FUN!!
I had a great time with you and your sisters yesterday!
Good Night!
~Gracie