skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Today I Worked Around The House and Washed Dads Truck And Trailer. Next Weekend Me And Grace Are Going To A Formal Ball With Margret Bowman And Lots Of Our Old Friends Are Going To Be There, Its Going To Be So Fun............. Goodnight......
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWhat happened to your live love laugh background?????????
ReplyDeleteDid you see my new one?????????????????????????????
nana
Ok Olivia,
ReplyDeleteMaybe your blog background got deleted????
This is how you can check:
Go to your home page and click "customize".
There will be a list of little tan boxes that are labeled “About me” “blog archive” etc...
Look for one that says “HTML/JavaScript” that would be the one that has your background in it. If you don’t see it, then it has been deleted for sure. If you do see it, than click on the blue “Edit” that is in the bottom right hand corner of the “HTML/JavaScript” box. After clicking “Edit”, a box will pop up that says “Title” and “Content”
The “Title” space will be empty. The “Content” space will either be empty or will have lots of stuff written in it. Either way, I think the easiest way to get your background back would be to first click “Remove”. Then it will say “Are you sure you want to remove this?” (or something like that) Click: “Ok”.
Now go back to the site where you got the background (Aqua Poppy Designs) and find the background you want and start all over again!
This is NOT as hard as it sounds. I have changed my blog background lots of times!
Before you get a background from Aqua Poppy I think you should check out the place that I got my newest background from. Aqua Poppy has nice backgrounds,but I have to say that I do like the one that i got mine from better. To get to the site, just google this
“The cutest Blog on the block” and it will bring it right up. Or, you can go to my blog and way up in the top left corner it says “The cutest blog on the block” just click on that and it will bring it right up. They have a huge selection of backgrounds and blinkies to match!! They have great instructions on how to put them on your blog.
About the pictures:
The reason that your pictures take sooooo long to upload is because your internet connection is slow. I the same problem. I just let the internet take all the time it wants. while it’s uploading, I just work o other stuff!
It really does not take long if you have your mind on something else!
“ A Watched Pot Never Boils”
“ A Watched Screen Never Uploads”
Ho Ho
Ha Ha
He He,
Hannah!