Saturday, August 15, 2009

Today me 'n' Grace went to the Buckley Old Engine Show. First We went and looked at the train then we went and looked at the crafts, then we went in a few other shops, then we got Ice cream, then we went threw the flea market and bought some stuff, then we got a cedar shingle and they burnt a script ion that said BUCKLEY OLD ENGINE SHOW 2009, then we walked around some more, then we went home, then we canned beans and made pesto, then we ate dinner , then we cleaned the kitchen, then me grace Priscilla and mom went to the engine show again, then we came home, now here I'am sitting down righting everything I did today, sigh!!!!
IT WAS A LONG DAY!!!!!! GOODNIGHT MY DEARS.............

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, I missed seeing you there I was at the engine show too. Did you look for me? I was eating pork and Dave was eating chicken (on the bench by the steam horns).
    I have Prissilla's socks I'll give them to you next time we see you.
    Love ya,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What time was it when you were at the engine show???
    We were there from 3:30pm to 7:30pm. Most of the time it was just us children there becoause mama and daddy had to go to menards. We had fun!! I bought a super super ball and a really neat snake.
    We saw the Bancrofft's and the Hookwaters at there too.
    Look at my Buckley Engine Show Post on my blog.
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so you know,I changed my blog address.

    ReplyDelete