Hey!!!! Today I picked a bunch of beets :{ . Our puppy is doing good,(he's soo cute)..... I cant wait till our Hayride, TTUL love ya's -OLIVIA-............
My brother and I sometimes pick beets when we visit our grandparents, I have lots of memories of that! Oooh, we have a puppy too, he is almost 6 months old! I love hayrides! Have fun!
I live on a Farm with my Dad, mom, and 5 siblings including me. I have a total of 9 siblings, I have 2 adorable Nephews, Kaiden & Jackson, And I love my Family and Friends.
Hey!!!! I'm glad to see a new post! I'm looking forward to the hayride!
ReplyDeleteWhat does TTUL stand for?
Hannah
Hey Liv,
ReplyDeleteHows it goin? I hope we can go on a hay ride too! soooooon??
Well have a good day!
Love the Lord with all you heart
~ Grace
My brother and I sometimes pick beets when we visit our grandparents, I have lots of memories of that! Oooh, we have a puppy too, he is almost 6 months old! I love hayrides! Have fun!
ReplyDelete